Friday, September 29, 2017

Lachlan Goudie on "Sargent: The Watercolours"

Guess where I am this afternoon?

Down at Dulwich Picture Gallery viewing Sargent: The Watercolours. It's one of those exhibitions where I've been thinking I've got ages left and then woke up to the fact I haven't. (I bought the book months before it opened!)

So, despite a very painful foot, I'm driving down to Dulwich (the joys of parking in Gallery Road!)

Here's Lachlan Goudie's take on Sargent as a watercolourist - painting for himself - and the exhibition - plus ratings by various newspapers popping up from time to time


If you want to see it you've not got much time left - just over a week in fact. It finishes on 8th October (and is closed on 2nd October). Plus lots of time slots are already sold out.

Choose your date and time and book tickets and print them off once you've received your email.

The "tickets" were shambolic on my iMac and better on my iPhone! I gather they;re getting a new ticketing app. Let's hope it's one which allows me to store tickets on my iPhone Wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.