Wednesday, February 06, 2008

New work in my other blog - "Travels with a Sketchbook in......"

Barges at Walbrook Wharf and Southwark Bridge from the Thames Path
pencils and coloured pencil in Moleskine, 8" x 10"

all images and text copyright Katherine Tyrrell

After a short break I'm posting again on my Travels with a Sketchbook in...... Blog. The above image is from today's post Walbrook Wharf and Southwark Bridge. You'll find comments on 'process' as well as 'place' in this blog.

Weather in January and February isn't kind to my mobility and I'm not getting out a lot at the moment. I'm going to take the opportunity during February to post some sketches which didn't get posted when they were done last year plus I intend to revisit sketches from some overseas trips from the past - starting with Australia.

Don't watch this space - watch this one instead! You can subscribe here.

Those interested in travelling with a sketchbook might also like to take a peek at Travels with a Sketchbook - Resources for Artists. This is one of my information sites and provides resources for people who like looking at travel sketchbooks and people who'd like to keep a travel sketchbook but need a few tips first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.